Meet us with « The French Craft Project » in COLLECT, at the Staachi Gallery Stand 7.6.
The French Craft Project offers a poetic art of life. This vision, which turns every day into an adventurous journey and any house into a dream home, is embodied by highly original, contemporary, ‘nomadic’ objets d’art.
Their French creators are among the world’s leading exponents of their skills : silverwork, featherwork, designer leatherwork, embossing, straw marquetry and lace in metal wire, together with many others, all worthy of a cabinet of curiosities !
No talkative objects but visual, tactile, beautiful and unforgettable pieces. Catch the French Craft spirit !
– Serge Amoruso, Leather
– Fabienne Auzolle, Ceramics
– Armel Barraud, Silver And Metal Threads
– Stéphane Bondu, Precious Stones
– Lison De Caunes, Straw Marquetry
– Anne-Lise Courchay, Parchment
– Roland Daraspe, Silver
– Nicolas Marischael, Silver
– Moana nui a Hiva collective, wood and mother-of-pearl
– Nelly Saunier, Feather
– Jean-Luc Seigneur, Embossing
To learn more…
– The French Craft Project
– COLLECT : The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
– The French Craft Project on Craftscouncil.org.uk
Also Meet Camille Jacquemin on Collect, Stand 9.4 with « Galerie Collection » and 4 others makers
Collect : The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects
9 – 12 May 2014
Duke Of York’s HQ,